Last updated: September 28th, 2016
Sporn Co. operates http://www.bixlercollegiate.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
In these terms and conditions:
- 'This website' means our presence on the Internet;
- 'our', 'we' and 'us' means Bixler Collegiate and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents; and
- 'you' and 'your' refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.bixlercollegiate.com hereon referred to as the website.
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
- Informing you as to whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Informing you as to whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
» BIXLER COLLEGIATE ASSURES YOU THAT IT:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
» ENSURING ACCOUNTABILITY
Only those Bixler Collegiate employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information is strictly prohibited.
» INFORMATION COLLECTIONS AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
» LOG DATA
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information in line with current best practice and all legal obligations.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
» POLICY FOR DISPLAY ADVERTISING
- Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- We've implemented and use Display Advertising.
- The Google Analytics features we've implemented based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences, demographic and location targeting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double click)